Call for Papers
- Paper submission:
July 5, 2020July 26, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance:
August 9, 2020August 23, 2020
- Complete paper upload for accepted papers: September 3, 2020
Papers may be written in Spanish, Portuguese or English and will be subject to double-blind peer review.
Proposals to the LACLO 2020 conference can be presented in the following formats:
- Full papers (6-10 pages)
Authors are invited to submit original articles describing research in the area of Learning Technologies that have not been published or published in another conference or scientific journal.
The works will be submitted to an evaluation process (double blind peer review). Those who are accepted must be presented during the conference and will be published in the conference proceedings book.
Accepted articles will be sent to IEEE Xplore for indexing. In addition, a set of best selected articles will be recommended for publication in special issues of journals after a substantial revision and modification. The conference will receive presentations of articles in the following category:
Full Papers: that must contain 6 to 10 pages. These papers should present results of experiences, conclusions and future work.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee members and will be evaluated as to the originality, quality, and topics related to the event.
The article should not contain any identification of authors, affiliations, etc. It is the author's responsibility to make sure that their submissions strictly adhere to the required format. Submissions that do not meet the above guidelines may be rejected without review.
The works must be submitted in the following IEEE format IEEE (Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings).
The conference includes but is not limited to the areas listed below::
- Educational research and technology - Educational innovation
- Educational needs and technological solutions
- Learning Objects and Open Educational Resources
- Repositories of Learning Objects
- Architecture and computational solutions for teaching and learning problems
- Massive Online Open Courses (MOOCs)
- Mobile learning, educational television, and ubiquitous learning
- Learning analytics and educational data mining
- Inverted classroom
- Games, Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Personalized learning, adaptability, and accessibility
- Teaching experiences on the impacts of COVID on the teaching and learning processes; educational institutions management in the pandemic; education and technology in the COVID-19 era
The conference proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore® which ensures a wide dissemination of your valuable work. Once accepted and published (which is usually true for this conference), other indexing services evaluate conferences and independently determine what they will index.
Papers included in the LACLO 2020 Conference are published by IEEE and made available from IEEE Xplore Digital Library. LACLO 2020 are indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.